Monday, October 17, 2011

My Beef with Doctor Ron Paul

If Dr. Paul were honest about serving the best interests of the American people, he would not have ignored the only known and documented solution to the worldwide debt crisis. Unlike most of you, Ron Paul (and President Obama) was offered the opportunity to endorse Mathematically Perfected Economy(TM) but chose to suppress the truth about how money really works.

Every President from Reagan onward has chosen to eat while you and I work. Anything that meets their criteria is OK by them. All of them, have chosen to continue a system that mainly benefits a very small number of people. In the United States, 400 people currently own more stuff than 150 million others.

Is it really possible that such a system is fair, or have we all been deceived?

Ron Paul has been engrossed in this deception for many years. Nothing has changed.

Dr. Paul thinks we'd all be better off if only we pay higher interest. Have you ever demanded to pay higher interest? I didn't think so. This, my friends, is the essence of excrement.

I am not the brightest bulb on the tree and neither is Ron Paul. If I can figure out the American people are getting the shaft from usurious bankers and he can't, then maybe I should run for President.

Anyway, I've decided to engage Stockton, CA in my spare time as part of #OccupyStockton.

More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment